The Economist – The world faces two major energy challenges over the next 40 years. The first is to meet rapidly rising demand for energy, particularly in developing countries, by dramatically increasing supply. The second is to realise this goal while also achieving substantial reductions in carbon emissions. Failure to meet the first objective will constrain economic growth. Failure to meet the second will exacerbate climate change.
Embrapa Labex KoreaThis is the weblog of Labex Korea, an international cooperation program of the Brazilian Agricultural Research Organization, Embrapa. More here.
Partner OrganizationLabex Korea is hosted by the Rural Development Administration.
- Pesticide Study Sparks Backlash
- H7N9 kills 2 more, causing new infections in China
- New Programme to Support Animal Welfare at Slaughter
- Brazilian researchers develop technique for mass breeding of stingless bees
- Meat Products in the European Union 2013-2023
- Agriculture can be an ally to biodiversity conservation
- Computer modeling helps to improve the quality and microbiological safety of food
- The challenges to biofuel expansion
- Blocking insect digestion to control pests wp.me/pD58e-1FV 4 years ago
- Fairtrade Foundation report damns treatment of smallholder farmers wp.me/pD58e-1Ga 4 years ago
- Transgenic eucalyptus yields 20% more than conventional wp.me/pD58e-1HK 4 years ago
- At least 70% of Earth’s species still unknown wp.me/pD58e-1I9 4 years ago
- Vitamin Enriched Cassava wp.me/pD58e-1Fm 4 years ago
- Do plants 'veto' bad genes? wp.me/pD58e-1FD 4 years ago
- Empowering smallholder farmers to create sustainable change - live discussion wp.me/pD58e-1Gj 4 years ago
- Brazilian soybean biodiesel emits 70% less greenhouse gases than fossil diesel wp.me/pD58e-1HC 4 years ago
- Microalgae oil can turn biofuel wp.me/pD58e-1Hz 4 years ago
- Simple Physics May Limit the Size of Leaves wp.me/pD58e-1Gy 4 years ago
Browse by Categories
Pages in the Weblog
See posts by dates
- The importance of biosecurity in poultry farming in the State of Santa Catarina, Brazil
- The New Face of Brazilian Pig Production - Integration System
- The increasing internationalization of science offers many benefits, but also has limitations.
- A Cost-Benefit Analysis of Biogas Plant
- Biodiesel production in Brazil reached 2.7 billion liters
- 137,342 hits
Contact UsYour comments and suggestions are always welcome and appreciated. E-mail us at email@example.com