The Digital Biologist – This is an updated version of an article that I published in 2009. Alas in the 3 years or so that have passed since I wrote it, little seems to have changed beyond the fact that the crisis in the pharmaceutical industry has deepened to the point that even the biggest companies in the sector are starting to question whether their current business model is sustainable.
Embrapa Labex KoreaThis is the weblog of Labex Korea, an international cooperation program of the Brazilian Agricultural Research Organization, Embrapa. More here.
Partner OrganizationLabex Korea is hosted by the Rural Development Administration.
- Blocking insect digestion to control pests wp.me/pD58e-1FV 2 years ago
- Fairtrade Foundation report damns treatment of smallholder farmers wp.me/pD58e-1Ga 2 years ago
- Transgenic eucalyptus yields 20% more than conventional wp.me/pD58e-1HK 2 years ago
- At least 70% of Earth’s species still unknown wp.me/pD58e-1I9 2 years ago
- Vitamin Enriched Cassava wp.me/pD58e-1Fm 2 years ago
- Do plants 'veto' bad genes? wp.me/pD58e-1FD 2 years ago
- Empowering smallholder farmers to create sustainable change - live discussion wp.me/pD58e-1Gj 2 years ago
- Brazilian soybean biodiesel emits 70% less greenhouse gases than fossil diesel wp.me/pD58e-1HC 2 years ago
- Microalgae oil can turn biofuel wp.me/pD58e-1Hz 2 years ago
- Simple Physics May Limit the Size of Leaves wp.me/pD58e-1Gy 2 years ago
Browse by Categories
Pages in the Weblog
See posts by dates
- The seven challenges of agribusiness - the journey of the next 10 years
- The New Face of Brazilian Pig Production – General Information
- Brazilian Presence in the Korean Science and Technology Scene
- Taiwan’s largest solar powered pig farm opened
- Sustainable Agriculture in Brazil - Advances and Future Challenges
- 121,012 hits
Contact UsYour comments and suggestions are always welcome and appreciated. E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org