The Brazilian Agricultural Research Corporation’s mission is to provide feasible solutions for the sustainable development of Brazilian agribusiness through knowledge and technology generation and transfer.
The Labex Korea prepared a synthesis of all published articles in this Blog about Embrapa, since the beginning of this year, making it easier for readers to access without having to go through all the pages of the Blog. Click here to access the PDF File and find out the articles and enjoy …….
Embrapa Labex KoreaThis is the weblog of Labex Korea, an international cooperation program of the Brazilian Agricultural Research Organization, Embrapa. More here.
Partner OrganizationLabex Korea is hosted by the Rural Development Administration.
- Pesticide Study Sparks Backlash
- H7N9 kills 2 more, causing new infections in China
- New Programme to Support Animal Welfare at Slaughter
- Brazilian researchers develop technique for mass breeding of stingless bees
- Meat Products in the European Union 2013-2023
- Agriculture can be an ally to biodiversity conservation
- Computer modeling helps to improve the quality and microbiological safety of food
- The challenges to biofuel expansion
- Blocking insect digestion to control pests wp.me/pD58e-1FV 4 years ago
- Fairtrade Foundation report damns treatment of smallholder farmers wp.me/pD58e-1Ga 4 years ago
- Transgenic eucalyptus yields 20% more than conventional wp.me/pD58e-1HK 4 years ago
- At least 70% of Earth’s species still unknown wp.me/pD58e-1I9 4 years ago
- Vitamin Enriched Cassava wp.me/pD58e-1Fm 4 years ago
- Do plants 'veto' bad genes? wp.me/pD58e-1FD 4 years ago
- Empowering smallholder farmers to create sustainable change - live discussion wp.me/pD58e-1Gj 4 years ago
- Brazilian soybean biodiesel emits 70% less greenhouse gases than fossil diesel wp.me/pD58e-1HC 4 years ago
- Microalgae oil can turn biofuel wp.me/pD58e-1Hz 4 years ago
- Simple Physics May Limit the Size of Leaves wp.me/pD58e-1Gy 4 years ago
Browse by Categories
Pages in the Weblog
See posts by dates
- The seven challenges of agribusiness - the journey of the next 10 years
- Green Technology: The 10 leading countries
- Quinoa: A Miracle Grain and the Fight for Food Security
- Scientists describe the transcriptomes of parasites that cause avian coccidiosis
- Brazilian agriculture: The miracle of the cerrado
- 135,582 hits
Contact UsYour comments and suggestions are always welcome and appreciated. E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org