Agência FAPESP – A group of world-class environmental specialists published a document containing a set of recommendations for governmental leaders for necessary and urgent actions to make global economic development compatible with environmental and social sustainability.
Titled “Environment and Development Challenges: The Imperative to Act,” the document was drafted by 20 scientists who are today Blue Planet Prize laureates.
Embrapa Labex KoreaThis is the weblog of Labex Korea, an international cooperation program of the Brazilian Agricultural Research Organization, Embrapa. More here.
Partner OrganizationLabex Korea is hosted by the Rural Development Administration.
- Pesticide Study Sparks Backlash
- H7N9 kills 2 more, causing new infections in China
- New Programme to Support Animal Welfare at Slaughter
- Brazilian researchers develop technique for mass breeding of stingless bees
- Meat Products in the European Union 2013-2023
- Agriculture can be an ally to biodiversity conservation
- Computer modeling helps to improve the quality and microbiological safety of food
- The challenges to biofuel expansion
- Blocking insect digestion to control pests wp.me/pD58e-1FV 2 years ago
- Fairtrade Foundation report damns treatment of smallholder farmers wp.me/pD58e-1Ga 2 years ago
- Transgenic eucalyptus yields 20% more than conventional wp.me/pD58e-1HK 2 years ago
- At least 70% of Earth’s species still unknown wp.me/pD58e-1I9 2 years ago
- Vitamin Enriched Cassava wp.me/pD58e-1Fm 2 years ago
- Do plants 'veto' bad genes? wp.me/pD58e-1FD 2 years ago
- Empowering smallholder farmers to create sustainable change - live discussion wp.me/pD58e-1Gj 2 years ago
- Brazilian soybean biodiesel emits 70% less greenhouse gases than fossil diesel wp.me/pD58e-1HC 2 years ago
- Microalgae oil can turn biofuel wp.me/pD58e-1Hz 2 years ago
- Simple Physics May Limit the Size of Leaves wp.me/pD58e-1Gy 2 years ago
Browse by Categories
Pages in the Weblog
See posts by dates
- 125,077 hits
Contact UsYour comments and suggestions are always welcome and appreciated. E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org