Exame – Report prepared by the consulting firm Cleantech Group and the WWF, shows which countries are characterized by creativity and innovation in green technology, and who also have stimulating environment for companies in the industry, either public policy or private funding.
As technological innovation facilitated incredible changes in consumer lifestyles and productivity in the last 200 years, the development of so-called green technologies will be essential to catalyze and facilitate the sustainability revolution in the 21st century. But which countries have the greatest potential to produce and commercialize this clean future?
Embrapa Labex KoreaThis is the weblog of Labex Korea, an international cooperation program of the Brazilian Agricultural Research Organization, Embrapa. More here.
Partner OrganizationLabex Korea is hosted by the Rural Development Administration.
- Blocking insect digestion to control pests wp.me/pD58e-1FV 1 year ago
- Fairtrade Foundation report damns treatment of smallholder farmers wp.me/pD58e-1Ga 1 year ago
- Transgenic eucalyptus yields 20% more than conventional wp.me/pD58e-1HK 1 year ago
- At least 70% of Earth’s species still unknown wp.me/pD58e-1I9 1 year ago
- Vitamin Enriched Cassava wp.me/pD58e-1Fm 1 year ago
- Do plants 'veto' bad genes? wp.me/pD58e-1FD 1 year ago
- Empowering smallholder farmers to create sustainable change - live discussion wp.me/pD58e-1Gj 1 year ago
- Brazilian soybean biodiesel emits 70% less greenhouse gases than fossil diesel wp.me/pD58e-1HC 1 year ago
- Microalgae oil can turn biofuel wp.me/pD58e-1Hz 1 year ago
- Simple Physics May Limit the Size of Leaves wp.me/pD58e-1Gy 1 year ago
Browse by Categories
Pages in the Weblog
See posts by dates
- 110,656 hits
Contact UsYour comments and suggestions are always welcome and appreciated. E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org