Exame – Report prepared by the consulting firm Cleantech Group and the WWF, shows which countries are characterized by creativity and innovation in green technology, and who also have stimulating environment for companies in the industry, either public policy or private funding.
As technological innovation facilitated incredible changes in consumer lifestyles and productivity in the last 200 years, the development of so-called green technologies will be essential to catalyze and facilitate the sustainability revolution in the 21st century. But which countries have the greatest potential to produce and commercialize this clean future?
Embrapa Labex KoreaThis is the weblog of Labex Korea, an international cooperation program of the Brazilian Agricultural Research Organization, Embrapa. More here.
Partner OrganizationLabex Korea is hosted by the Rural Development Administration.
- Pesticide Study Sparks Backlash
- H7N9 kills 2 more, causing new infections in China
- New Programme to Support Animal Welfare at Slaughter
- Brazilian researchers develop technique for mass breeding of stingless bees
- Meat Products in the European Union 2013-2023
- Agriculture can be an ally to biodiversity conservation
- Computer modeling helps to improve the quality and microbiological safety of food
- The challenges to biofuel expansion
- Blocking insect digestion to control pests wp.me/pD58e-1FV 3 years ago
- Fairtrade Foundation report damns treatment of smallholder farmers wp.me/pD58e-1Ga 3 years ago
- Transgenic eucalyptus yields 20% more than conventional wp.me/pD58e-1HK 3 years ago
- At least 70% of Earth’s species still unknown wp.me/pD58e-1I9 3 years ago
- Vitamin Enriched Cassava wp.me/pD58e-1Fm 3 years ago
- Do plants 'veto' bad genes? wp.me/pD58e-1FD 3 years ago
- Empowering smallholder farmers to create sustainable change - live discussion wp.me/pD58e-1Gj 3 years ago
- Brazilian soybean biodiesel emits 70% less greenhouse gases than fossil diesel wp.me/pD58e-1HC 3 years ago
- Microalgae oil can turn biofuel wp.me/pD58e-1Hz 3 years ago
- Simple Physics May Limit the Size of Leaves wp.me/pD58e-1Gy 3 years ago
Browse by Categories
Pages in the Weblog
See posts by dates
- The seven challenges of agribusiness - the journey of the next 10 years
- The Economist - "Brazil's Agricultural Miracle"
- The New Face of Brazilian Pig Production - Integration System
- The New Face of Brazilian Pig Production – Social and Economic Importance
- Itaipu and Embrapa lead projects to increase the use of biogas and no-tillage
- 131,831 hits
Contact UsYour comments and suggestions are always welcome and appreciated. E-mail us at email@example.com