Labex Korea – Undertake a pilot project that establishes bioinformatics analyses for the de novo sequencing dataset and genomic selection process for genetic improvement of production traits in cattle. This work will be included an establishment of a pipeline for big genome dataset such as de novo sequencing dataset and its application for looking at genetic diversity such as signature of selection. Finally both parties will collaborate to develop genomic selection pipeline for their research herd to estimate genomic breeding values.
Embrapa Labex KoreaThis is the weblog of Labex Korea, an international cooperation program of the Brazilian Agricultural Research Organization, Embrapa. More here.
Partner OrganizationLabex Korea is hosted by the Rural Development Administration.
- Blocking insect digestion to control pests wp.me/pD58e-1FV 1 year ago
- Fairtrade Foundation report damns treatment of smallholder farmers wp.me/pD58e-1Ga 1 year ago
- Transgenic eucalyptus yields 20% more than conventional wp.me/pD58e-1HK 1 year ago
- At least 70% of Earth’s species still unknown wp.me/pD58e-1I9 1 year ago
- Vitamin Enriched Cassava wp.me/pD58e-1Fm 1 year ago
- Do plants 'veto' bad genes? wp.me/pD58e-1FD 1 year ago
- Empowering smallholder farmers to create sustainable change - live discussion wp.me/pD58e-1Gj 1 year ago
- Brazilian soybean biodiesel emits 70% less greenhouse gases than fossil diesel wp.me/pD58e-1HC 1 year ago
- Microalgae oil can turn biofuel wp.me/pD58e-1Hz 1 year ago
- Simple Physics May Limit the Size of Leaves wp.me/pD58e-1Gy 1 year ago
Browse by Categories
Pages in the Weblog
See posts by dates
August 2014 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Brazilian agriculture: The miracle of the cerrado
- Embrapa Inaugurates a New Unit Dedicated to Strategic Studies and Training
- The importance of biosecurity in poultry farming in the State of Santa Catarina, Brazil
- Embrapa - Current and Future Challenges in Bioenergy Development and Use in Brazil
- Strategies for Swine Manure Management in Brazil
- 114,376 hits
Contact UsYour comments and suggestions are always welcome and appreciated. E-mail us at email@example.com