By Carlos Fioravanti
FAPESP – The results of a joint action plan that the German federal government prepared in 2008 with universities, research centers and companies are beginning to appear. The objective was to expand international cooperation in science and technology, compensate for domestic limitations and encourage the use of so-called green technologies – more modern production methods that use fewer raw materials, consume less energy and do less damage to the environment than those based on the use of fossil fuels.
Embrapa Labex KoreaThis is the weblog of Labex Korea, an international cooperation program of the Brazilian Agricultural Research Organization, Embrapa. More here.
Partner OrganizationLabex Korea is hosted by the Rural Development Administration.
- Wildlife forced out of California ‘salad bowl’ by food safety regulations
- Agriculture Must Adapt to Survive
- Group turns marijuana waste into munchies for pigs
- People eat more when food is labeled ‘healthier,’ study finds
- The number of nature-inspired products on the market doubles every year
- Transgenics: A new breed
- The state of the world: is it too late for sustainability?
- Correlating denitrifying catabolic genes with N2O and N2 emissions from swine slurry composting
- Blocking insect digestion to control pests wp.me/pD58e-1FV 2 months ago
- Fairtrade Foundation report damns treatment of smallholder farmers wp.me/pD58e-1Ga 2 months ago
- Transgenic eucalyptus yields 20% more than conventional wp.me/pD58e-1HK 2 months ago
- At least 70% of Earth’s species still unknown wp.me/pD58e-1I9 2 months ago
- Vitamin Enriched Cassava wp.me/pD58e-1Fm 2 months ago
- Do plants 'veto' bad genes? wp.me/pD58e-1FD 2 months ago
- Empowering smallholder farmers to create sustainable change - live discussion wp.me/pD58e-1Gj 2 months ago
- Brazilian soybean biodiesel emits 70% less greenhouse gases than fossil diesel wp.me/pD58e-1HC 2 months ago
- Microalgae oil can turn biofuel wp.me/pD58e-1Hz 2 months ago
- Simple Physics May Limit the Size of Leaves wp.me/pD58e-1Gy 2 months ago
Browse by Categories
Pages in the Weblog
See posts by dates
- 94,398 hits
Contact UsYour comments and suggestions are always welcome and appreciated. E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org