By Din0rah Ereno
FAPESP – An innovative proposal for the planting and cutting of sugarcane, the objective of which is to increase productivity in the field and reduce costs, is being developed at the National Laboratory of Bioethanol Science and Technology (CTBE) in Campinas, in inner-state São Paulo. This is a machine called a controlled traffic structure. It can carry out all the mechanized operations of the sugarcane farming cycle. The equipment manages to reach steep areas that today’s harvesters cannot.
Embrapa Labex KoreaThis is the weblog of Labex Korea, an international cooperation program of the Brazilian Agricultural Research Organization, Embrapa. More here.
Partner OrganizationLabex Korea is hosted by the Rural Development Administration.
- Technical Cooperation Project – Genome Analyses and Genomic Selection for the Production Traits in Cattle
- Technical Cooperation Project – Development of technique for utilization of microbes to improve productivity of the chicken
- Microalgal biofuels: Flexible bioenergies for sustainable development
- Technical Cooperation Project – Adaptation and development of structure optimization and energy-saving climate control techniques for greenhouse vegetable production
- The success of sugarcane is the fruit of pioneering science and technology, study concludes
- Contentious Transgenic Maize Paper Retracted
- China’s Publication Bazaar
- Is Income Set to Become Dominant Driver of Global Food System?
- Blocking insect digestion to control pests wp.me/pD58e-1FV 8 months ago
- Fairtrade Foundation report damns treatment of smallholder farmers wp.me/pD58e-1Ga 8 months ago
- Transgenic eucalyptus yields 20% more than conventional wp.me/pD58e-1HK 8 months ago
- At least 70% of Earth’s species still unknown wp.me/pD58e-1I9 8 months ago
- Vitamin Enriched Cassava wp.me/pD58e-1Fm 8 months ago
- Do plants 'veto' bad genes? wp.me/pD58e-1FD 8 months ago
- Empowering smallholder farmers to create sustainable change - live discussion wp.me/pD58e-1Gj 8 months ago
- Brazilian soybean biodiesel emits 70% less greenhouse gases than fossil diesel wp.me/pD58e-1HC 8 months ago
- Microalgae oil can turn biofuel wp.me/pD58e-1Hz 9 months ago
- Simple Physics May Limit the Size of Leaves wp.me/pD58e-1Gy 9 months ago
Browse by Categories
Pages in the Weblog
See posts by dates
- 105,059 hits
Contact UsYour comments and suggestions are always welcome and appreciated. E-mail us at email@example.com