ScienceDaily — Raw fruits and vegetables are good for you but may also send you to the doctor, according to research published today by Cambridge University Press in the journal Epidemiology and Infection.
Embrapa Labex KoreaThis is the weblog of Labex Korea, an international cooperation program of the Brazilian Agricultural Research Organization, Embrapa. More here.
Partner OrganizationLabex Korea is hosted by the Rural Development Administration.
- Blocking insect digestion to control pests wp.me/pD58e-1FV 11 months ago
- Fairtrade Foundation report damns treatment of smallholder farmers wp.me/pD58e-1Ga 11 months ago
- Transgenic eucalyptus yields 20% more than conventional wp.me/pD58e-1HK 11 months ago
- At least 70% of Earth’s species still unknown wp.me/pD58e-1I9 11 months ago
- Vitamin Enriched Cassava wp.me/pD58e-1Fm 11 months ago
- Do plants 'veto' bad genes? wp.me/pD58e-1FD 11 months ago
- Empowering smallholder farmers to create sustainable change - live discussion wp.me/pD58e-1Gj 11 months ago
- Brazilian soybean biodiesel emits 70% less greenhouse gases than fossil diesel wp.me/pD58e-1HC 11 months ago
- Microalgae oil can turn biofuel wp.me/pD58e-1Hz 11 months ago
- Simple Physics May Limit the Size of Leaves wp.me/pD58e-1Gy 11 months ago
Browse by Categories
Pages in the Weblog
See posts by dates
- 108,928 hits
Contact UsYour comments and suggestions are always welcome and appreciated. E-mail us at email@example.com