Agência FAPESP – A group of world-class environmental specialists published a document containing a set of recommendations for governmental leaders for necessary and urgent actions to make global economic development compatible with environmental and social sustainability.
Titled “Environment and Development Challenges: The Imperative to Act,” the document was drafted by 20 scientists who are today Blue Planet Prize laureates.
Embrapa Labex KoreaThis is the weblog of Labex Korea, an international cooperation program of the Brazilian Agricultural Research Organization, Embrapa. More here.
Partner OrganizationLabex Korea is hosted by the Rural Development Administration.
- Blocking insect digestion to control pests wp.me/pD58e-1FV 1 year ago
- Fairtrade Foundation report damns treatment of smallholder farmers wp.me/pD58e-1Ga 1 year ago
- Transgenic eucalyptus yields 20% more than conventional wp.me/pD58e-1HK 1 year ago
- At least 70% of Earth’s species still unknown wp.me/pD58e-1I9 1 year ago
- Vitamin Enriched Cassava wp.me/pD58e-1Fm 1 year ago
- Do plants 'veto' bad genes? wp.me/pD58e-1FD 1 year ago
- Empowering smallholder farmers to create sustainable change - live discussion wp.me/pD58e-1Gj 1 year ago
- Brazilian soybean biodiesel emits 70% less greenhouse gases than fossil diesel wp.me/pD58e-1HC 1 year ago
- Microalgae oil can turn biofuel wp.me/pD58e-1Hz 1 year ago
- Simple Physics May Limit the Size of Leaves wp.me/pD58e-1Gy 1 year ago
Browse by Categories
Pages in the Weblog
See posts by dates
- The seven challenges of agribusiness - the journey of the next 10 years
- The New Face of Brazilian Pig Production – General Information
- UNCTAD Report: Africa and the New Forms of Development Partnership
- The Economist - "Brazil's Agricultural Miracle"
- The New Face of Brazilian Pig Production - Integration System
- 114,468 hits
Contact UsYour comments and suggestions are always welcome and appreciated. E-mail us at email@example.com