Revista Pesquisa FAPESP – In 2011, researchers at the University of São Paulo (USP) and the State University of Campinas (Unicamp) determined 10.8 gigabases of sugarcane DNA sequence, 33 times the amount sequenced by the two-year Sugarcane Genome Project, which ended in 2001 and mapped the genes expressed in the plant.Source and Photo: Agência FAPESP, February 15th, 2012 Click here to read the complety article (English) You also follow Labex Korea by Twitter
Embrapa Labex KoreaThis is the weblog of Labex Korea, an international cooperation program of the Brazilian Agricultural Research Organization, Embrapa. More here.
Partner OrganizationLabex Korea is hosted by the Rural Development Administration.
- Blocking insect digestion to control pests wp.me/pD58e-1FV 1 year ago
- Fairtrade Foundation report damns treatment of smallholder farmers wp.me/pD58e-1Ga 1 year ago
- Transgenic eucalyptus yields 20% more than conventional wp.me/pD58e-1HK 1 year ago
- At least 70% of Earth’s species still unknown wp.me/pD58e-1I9 1 year ago
- Vitamin Enriched Cassava wp.me/pD58e-1Fm 1 year ago
- Do plants 'veto' bad genes? wp.me/pD58e-1FD 1 year ago
- Empowering smallholder farmers to create sustainable change - live discussion wp.me/pD58e-1Gj 1 year ago
- Brazilian soybean biodiesel emits 70% less greenhouse gases than fossil diesel wp.me/pD58e-1HC 1 year ago
- Microalgae oil can turn biofuel wp.me/pD58e-1Hz 1 year ago
- Simple Physics May Limit the Size of Leaves wp.me/pD58e-1Gy 1 year ago
Browse by Categories
Pages in the Weblog
See posts by dates
- The seven challenges of agribusiness - the journey of the next 10 years
- Embrapa Inaugurates a New Unit Dedicated to Strategic Studies and Training
- Brazilian agriculture: The miracle of the cerrado
- The importance of biosecurity in poultry farming in the State of Santa Catarina, Brazil
- Fuel from Chicken Feathers?
- 114,381 hits
Contact UsYour comments and suggestions are always welcome and appreciated. E-mail us at email@example.com